This study which was carried during seven years followed 60 children from various countries. The study includes two components; a. children’s treatment of eating disorders as part of the treatment of autistic symptomatic behavior. b. parents’ need of their own therapy in order to cope better with the challenges generated by their children’s disorders.
- Eating Disorders & Autism
- Clinical Research: Eating Disorders in Toddlers with Autism
- Clinical Research: Investigation of Family Therapy and Treatment of Children’s Eating Disorders Employed in The Mifne Intervention Program for Young Children with Autism
- Clinical Research: Siblings of Children with Autism
- Article: A Family Raising Children with Autism
- Siblings of an Autistic Child