Mifne Research Publications
- Challenged Parenthood: Treating families with infants at risk for autism – Theory,
Treatmentand Research, Haifa University. (Alonim, 2016).
- Gender Differences in the Prodromal Symptoms of Autism in Infancy, Sheba Medical Center,
Tel Hashomer. (Alonim, et al, 2016).
- A Follow-Up Study of Infants and Toddlers Treated at the Mifne Center between the Years 2007-2013. Alonim, A. H., Braude, H.D. Lieberman I.,
D., Scheingesicht, G.(2015) Tayar, .
- Identification of Very Early Signs of Autism: Implications of Clinical and Treatment Evidence. Alonim et al, 2014. University of Durham, England
- The Early Signs of Autism in First Year of Life: Identification of Key Factors Using Artificial Neural Networks. Grossi, E.,
- Further Thoughts on Miriam Voran’s Response: Containment, Origin of the Self, and Pathways to Autism. Published in Journal of Infant Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, August 2014
- An Invited Commentary Written by Dr. Hanna A. Alonim on “The Protest of a 6-Month-Old Girl: Is this a Prodrome of Autism?” by Dr. Miriam Voran. Published in Journal of Infant Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy 12:139–155, September 2013
- Eating Disorders in Autism. Speaking Autism 2013 Selected Lectures (Hebrew)
- Identification of Early Signs of Autism in First Year of Life. Presented at the IMFAR Conference
- Red Lights: Early Signs of Autism in Infants.
Alonim,H.A.,Israeli Journal of Pediatrics, July 2011
- Investigation of Family Therapy and Treatment of Children's Eating Disorders Employed in the
MifneIntervention Program for Young Children with Autism. Alonim, H.A, Anglia Ruskin University, The British Academy. 2010
- Signs of Autism in Infants – Recognition and Early Intervention. Infants at Risk – Early Signs of Autism – Diagnosis and Treatment, Chapter 7, Karnac Books. London 2007
- A Retrospective Evaluation of an Intensive Method of Treatment for Children with Pervasive Developmental Disorder. Clinical article published in Autism Vol.11 no. 5, Sep. 2007
- A Model of Autism Treatment Using Early Intensive and Sequential Multi-Disciplinary Intervention, Naimer, N, Alonim, H,
Tayar,D., Schipper,B.: Israel Journal of Family Practice Volume 16. November 2006
- Early Intervention in the Treatment of Autism/PDD: A Therapeutic Program for the Nuclear Family and their Child. Clinical Perspectives. Alonim, H.A. The Mifne Center Israel – Journal of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Vol. 16, 2004
- Brain scans may forecast autism in high-risk infants, Emerson et al, June 2017
- Optimal Outcome in Individuals with a History of Autism. Fein, D., et al, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 54:2 (2013), pp 195–205.
- Autism Signs Appear in Brains of 6-Month-Old Infants. Scientific American, February 2012
Studying,and Treating Autism Early: The One-Year Well-Baby Check-Up Approach. Pierce, K., et al, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2011
- Neuron Number and Size in Prefrontal Cortex of Children with Autism. Courchesne, E., et al, American Medical Association, 2011
- A New Effective Psychosocial Treatment for Autism. Report on a Site Visit to the Mifne Center, Israel, March 30-31, 2006. Henry Massie, MD, Berkeley, California, USA. www.ncrocap.org, Spring-Summer Newsletter, 2006
Research in Progress
- Is Free Exploratory Behavior of a Novel Environment in Pre-Walking Human Infants and in Mice Recursive?
Golani ,I., Benjamini, Y., Alonim, H. Tel AvivUniversity
- Red Lights: Early Signs of Autism in Infants
- Autism Signs Appear in Brains of 6-Month-Old Infants – Scientific American
- Research: Autism Can be Identified Before the Age of One Year – Mako
- Signs of Autism in Infants – Recognition and Early Intervention
- Clinical Article: The One-Year Well-Baby Check-Up Approach
- Clinical Article: Neuron Number and Size in Prefrontal Cortex of Children with Autism
- Clinical Article: Retrospective Evaluation for Children with Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- A Family Raising Children with Autism
- Siblings of Children with Autism
- Clinical Investiation: Family Therapy and Treatment of Children’s Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders in Toddlers with Autism – A Clinical Research
- Clinical Perspectives on Early Intervention: A Therapeutic Program for the Nuclear Family and their Child
- The Play Concept & Reciprocal Play Therapy
- Clinical Article: New Effective Psychosocial Treatment for Autism
- Optimal Outcome in Individuals with a History of Autism – Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry